The braking system should be checked at every service.
Should unusual noises or poor performance occur between services then immediate inspection is recommended.
Modern braking systems require highly trained and experienced technicians and access to diagnostic equipment.
Brake repairs should only be carried out by a qualified mechanic.
A typical Brake service would include:
- Check Disc Brake Pads and/or Brake Shoes for wear levels
- Inspection of the entire Hydraulic (Brake Fluid) system for leaks and deterioration
- Replace Components as necessary
- Machine Disc Rotors and Brake Drums as required
- Road Test vehicle to check that Brakes are operating correctly