Our qualified mechanics will keep your car running properly by providing car servicing options that suit your cars needs. For a regular, routine service we offer a Basic Lube Service. Once every 10,000km we recommend your car is brought in for a Standard Service which covers the main components of the vehicle. Our Major Services is reserved for various ‘major’ milestones in your car’s life (eg. 100,000km). At these times it is vital to replace many of the parts that are expected to deteriorate over time and tune the engine. Our technicians are also fully qualified to carry out all the services specified in your manufacturer’s Handbook. See a break down of our services below.
Basic Lube ServiceThe basic service for all car makes and models
- Add Oil System Flush
- Drain engine oil
- Replace Oil Filter, and refill Engine with the correct grade of Premium Valvoline Oil
- Full safety check (includes Lights, Horn, Wipers and Tyres, and more…)
Standard ServiceRecommended every 10,000km
- We are + Everything in Basic Lube Service
- Remove wheels, inspect and adjust brakes
- Inspect underbody, including Exhaust System, Steering, Suspension and Tyres
- Check all fluid levels
- Road Test
- Full written report
Major ServiceFor major milestones ie 100,000km
- Everything in Standard Service
- Full engine Tune using up-to-date electronic diagnostic equipment
- Replace necessary parts
- Carry out adjustments as per manufacturers specifications
- Record final data
- Full safety check
- Full written report
Manufacturer's Handbook ServiceWe will NOT void your warranty
- You don’t need to have your new car serviced by your dealer to maintain the statutory warranty.
- A Norwood Auto Services service will NOT void your statutory warranty.
- A Norwood Auto Services service strictly follows all the procedures recommended by the manufacturer of your vehicle.
- At Norwood Auto Services, we only use high-quality parts when servicing any vehicle
- Norwood Auto Services technicians are qualified as bonafide trades-persons for the purposes of maintaining your vehicle as recommended by the Manufacturer in the Handbook
- Once your service is complete, our qualified technicians will stamp your vehicle’s Handbook as a record of recommended maintenance. This can be very important when it comes to achieving the best resale value for your car.